Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Emergencies related to severe weather or a health crisis can result in an increased number of staff and faculty working from home. The Keep Working website is here to help the Duke community functioning effectively and securely while remote.
Paid Parental Leave
Effective Aug. 3, 2020, Duke will provide up to six consecutive weeks of 100% paid parental leave to eligible employees to be used within the first 12 weeks after the birth or placement for adoption of his or her child.
- Officials Monitoring Path of Hurricane Isaias
- Order Up! 150,000 Cloth Masks for Duke Community Members
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Sleep During COVID-19
- Duke Named A “Best Employer For Women” in 2020
- Duke University Golf Club Gets Back in the Swing
- What Do You Miss About Campus?
- Duke Reopening FAQ
- New Ways to Network in Virtual Times
- Remote Fitness Wins During COVID-19
- Flexible Parking Options Available to Duke Employees
Duke Delivers 150,000 Masks to Employees and Students
Duke secured 150,000 washable Duke blue cloth masks to distribute to all staff, faculty and students. In July 2020, some Duke staff members volunteered to unpack and sort masks for pick-up by schools, departments and units.